WORK WITH US
Libby Story is only as good as the people that work with us. We acknowledge that our workers are a vital part of our company and a vital part of our customer's experience. Since our humble beginnings, we have built a reputation of being a unique and friendly place to shop, and to continue that reputation, we aim to hire the best and brightest workers. Yes, our expectations are high, but the experience and opportunities are bright. If you are interested in being a part of our team, please download this PDF(click here to download) of our application and drop it by the store location you'd like to work for, or send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or, if you prefer, mail it to us:
Libby Story Ridgeland
1000 Highland Colony Parkway #5003
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Libby Story Starkville
306 University Drive
Starkville, MS 39759
Current Positions Openings:
Download Application for Store Manager/Director: PDF(click here to download)
Store Manager/Director Ridgeland Location
The Store Team Leader will lead and inspire by taking a Customer-centric approach creating an amazing retail experience that engages our customers and creates loyal Libby Story brand evangelists.
BE A CARING LEADER & COACH
• Self Empowerment and Continued Education: Strive for personal growth through continued studies of any and all categories relating to business and personal growth that will aid in improvement of personal performance, team leadership and life skill coaching.
• Team Building: continuously recruit, hire and promote talent to build a close-knit team, maintain a network of great candidates, hire exceptional people, and create personalized succession plans. Identify and train role replacement in preparation for career opportunities.
• Build A Culture of Fun: Create and maintain a culture that enjoys helping others through fashion and combine the love of service and fashion as a base to build an amazing work environment.
• Customer Experience: Lead your team to build a genuine connection with the customer by being highly focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences that are engaging, efficient and personalized. Engage customers through all forms of media to create unique service-focused experience
• Customer Inspiration: Create an environment that inspires customers to challenge themselves to be more self-expressive and self-confident. Lead the team in elevating every aspect of the store experience through service, merchandising and display to create an inspirational atmosphere for the customer.
• Be Innovative: Mould and nurture the team to think outside-of-the-box as to different ways to serve customers through the exploration of new ideas, techniques and opportunities. Encourage and support new ideas to elevate the customer experience.
IMPROVE DAILY BUSINESS PRACTICES
• Be Analytical: Continually analyze every aspect of the business in an effort to create new opportunities to improve, streamline or correct current business practices.
• Inspire Creative Thinking: Graciously lead the team while at the same time encouraging them to explore creative and independent thinking that positively effects company culture, customer experience and business strategies.
• Manage Operational Execution: Collaborate with upper-level team members to lead the team by setting and executing the highest level of ethical and operational accountability.
• Keep Libby Story Beautiful: Collaborate with leadership team to assess timely and effective execution of store structure, outfitting, display, merchandising.
STRONG COMMUNICATION and PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
• Provide Helpful Insights: Define concise objectives and expectations to provide a consistent customer experience and ensure excellence in all facets of our store operations.
• Communication & Relationship Building: grow and nurture a positive culture of honesty and communication while insuring the team works together in a cohesive partnership to impress our customer centric values.
• Problem Solver And Adaptability: Create and maintain an atmosphere where problem solving, adaptability and forward thinking is encouraged to solve challenges and fosters personal growth to achieve the company’s vision of showing every customer an exceptional shopping experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Download Application for Visual Storyteller/Social Media Marketer : PDF(click here to download)
Visual Storyteller/Social Media Marketer
We currently looking for a talented person for the position of Visual Storyteller/Marketer.
This position requires a self-motivated person that has knowledge of all aspects of video production as well as marketing and social media platforms.
Are you currently seeking a position in the news or broadcast industry. Do you have a love for fashion and amazing eye for style and trends? Are you able to create and produce short video stories quickly and artfully. Rather than paying your dues at a small town television station, reporting on stories about pot holes in local roads, think about using you skills in our new fashion based business model? You can be an integral part of our team creating exciting fashion inspired stories daily.
We are in the beginning stages of launching a new social media based business model. Though we have been in business since 2004, we will be operating this new venture with a start-up culture. Creativity, prudence, and efficiency is crucial.
• be able to generate ideas for, creatively write, artfully shoot and edit your own stories.
• have great communications skills and be a spokesperson for Libby Story.
• be able to produce (write, video, edit) several 30 sec. - 1 minute video stories a day.
• possess a passion women's fashion, have great style and a very good eye for fashion trends.
• have a good understanding of marketing with Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat.
• Employment will require relocating to the Jackson, Mississippi area. (don’t be scared.)
to apply: candidates must solely produce, be a spokesperson in and submit a short video (30 - 60 second) on their favorite fashion trend. You will be judged on creativity of story, artfulness of videography, and communication skills. Please do not spend more than 4 hours total on your submission video. With your video submission please include total work time from start to completion.
This is an entry level position. This job is perfect for someone wanting to work in an intimate work environment with few limitations, besides budget and your creativity and skill. Join a small start-up team to grow a exciting new business concept and push your personal growth.
Download Application for Video Stylists : PDF(click here to download)
Applicants for Video Stylist must also send a short video (no longer than 3 minutes) of your favorite current fashion trend.
"Favorite Current Fashion Trend" video specifications:
Video yourself your discussing your favorite current fashion trend showcasing your personality and communication skills. The videos should be no longer than 3 minutes. Use your talent and creativity to make the video interesting and informative.
You will be judged on the following :
- communication skills
- ability to express views and opinions
- style and fashion sense
* you will not be judged on video, sound or other technical qualities of your video.
Please email application and video submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: The Libby Story is looking for a stylish, creative and outgoing people to join our team at our Ridgeland location as video stylist to serve our customers providing an amazing customer experience.
Be positive, outgoing, creative and possess a great sense of style to serve and inform customers.
Exceed Customer expectations and ensure Libby Story offers a superior shopping experience.
Create idea for and star in video tutorials to be posted on all forms of social media.
Study the latest styles and trends in fashion daily becoming an expert in style and share that information with Libby Story Customers.
Be a kind and generous person creating a positive caring connection with customers.
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Motivated by serving and helping others succeed
• Possess an inspirational and attractive personality
• Passionate about clothing and other fashion trends
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong knowledge of social media applications and processes
• Positive and selfless
• Adaptable and works well with different personality types
• Anticipatory with the ability to think two steps ahead
• Collaborative and communicative; able to seek out the answers
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this classification. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.